Wave™ is an exciting curtain heading system from Silent Gliss.
The Wave glider-cord is contained within the curtain track allowing the curtain to hang in a smooth, simple and continuous ‘wave’ effect.
As a modern alternative to to traditional pinch pleat , pencil pleat or goblet style headings, Wave™ offers a more contemporary curtain and is economical on fabric.
What makes Wave™ so unique?
- When completely closed or part open, the curtains offer a smooth continuous wave effect.
- The Wave™ glider cord is not visible when the curtain is fully closed.
- The simple yet stylish design of the Wave™ heading means curtains are easy to make up with our special cordless 70mm tape. Sewn along the top of the curtain, the pockets are in exactly the right position for our track system.
- Depending on the fullness selected Wave™ can be very economical on fabric.
- When taken down the curtain is flat for cleaning.
How it works....
A special glider cord is contained within the curtain track, - this lmits the extension of the curtain fabric, creating a smooth and continuous wave effect.
When open the Wave™ System encourages the curtains to stack back neatly and straight.
Compatible with following Silent Gliss systems - Metropole 30mm/50mm, Metroflat, Autoglide 5090 Electric Track, 3840 Cord Operated Track.
What the Glider Cord Supplement Includes
Your Silent Gliss pole/track fitted with 80mm Wave gliders to fit the Wave™ System.
Wave™ heading, iron on tapes and hooks can be purchased separately.
What the Enhanced Wave supplement includes
Additionally; Draw rod carriers which are required to insert draw rods and adjustable brakes which stop curtains from springing back and will give a superior finish to each curtain. We reccomend you combine this use a Silent Gliss draw rod.
Easy Wave™ Make Up Tip
Count Gliders on pole x 1.6 for flat width of curtain. E.g. 10 gliders x 1.6 = 1.6 m flat curtain width. Place first hook 80mm in from end of curtain. Place last hook 80mm in from end of curtain. Space the rest of the hooks 160mm between.
**MADE TO MEASURE (see Terms and Conditions)