Silent Gliss Wave Heading tape for the make up of Wave curtains to fit Silent Gliss curtain poles or tracks fitted with Wave glider cord.
Wave™ is an exciting new curtain heading system from Silent Gliss. The glider-cord is contained within the curtain track allowing the curtain to hang in a smooth, simple and continuous ‘wave’ effect.
As an alternative to traditional pinch, pencil pleat or goblet style headings, Wave™ offers a more contemporary curtain presentation with the economy of standard ruffling tape.
What makes Wave™ so unique?
- When completely closed or part open, the curtains offer a smooth continuous wave effect.
- The Wave™ glider cord is not visible when the curtain is fully closed.
- The simple yet stylish design of the Wave™ heading means curtains are easy to make up with our special cordless 70mm tape. Sewn along the top of the curtain, the pockets are in exactly the right position for our track system.
- Depending on the fullness selected Wave™ can be as economical as as a standard 1" tape but not as stylish.
- When taken down the curtain is flat for cleaning.
How it works....
A special glider cord is contained within the curtain track, - this lmits the extension of the curtain fabric, creating a smooth and continuous wave effect.
When open the Wave™ System encourages the curtains to stack back neatly and straight.
Compatible with following Silent Gliss systems - Metropole 30mm/50mm, Metroflat, Autoglide 5090 Electric Track, 3840 Hand and Cord Operated Tracks.
Allow 2.25 - 2.5 times the length of Silent Gliss pole or track selected.
Easy Wave™ Make Up Tip
Count Gliders on pole x 1.6 for flat width of curtain. E.g. 10 gliders x 1.6 = 1.6 m flat curtain width. Place first hook 80mm in from end of curtain. Place last hook 80mm in from end of curtain. Space the rest of the hooks 160mm between.
Sold per metre