Silent Gliss Metropole Bay Window Curtain Pole in a high quality neutral finish with standard gliders designed for medium to heavyweight curtains
Silent Gliss poles can be uniquely bent to fit most bay window shapes. Simply supply your wall measurements and we will create a Bay6 scale drawing of your window.
Provided as a complete custom made pole - comprising curtain pole, end caps, standard gliders, New adjustable Smart Fix face fixing brackets, or ceiling plates for top fixing
- Prices hugely reduced from typical High Street Retailers.
- Five Year Guarantee on Parts
- Silent Gliss Registered Partners with ten years experience in supplying custom bent bay window poles.
- CAD Drawing supplied on order for your approval prior to Manufacture.
- Fast Delivery - securely transported on a custom made wooden frame via Tuffnells within 3/4 working days.
To order a bay window curtain pole
- Enter length - please enter total cumulative wall measurements. The actual pole length will be calculated on the computerised scale drawing.
- Select wall or ceiling fixed brackets
- Select end cap type
- Select curtain stack
- Select number of bends or curve + bends * Reverse bends measurements must be a minimum of 30cm.
We will check the pole shape on special Bay Software and you will be sent a copy for approval prior to manufacture. We will not proceed with the custom made pole until you are 100% happy with the drawing.
The Silent Gliss 6130 Metropole has a bending radius of 300mm.
Also available as a straight curtain pole
**MADE TO MEASURE (see Terms and Conditions)
|Curtain Weight - Medium/Heavy|
|Bracket Projection||80/100mm wall fixed 80/100mm ceiling fixed|
|Bracket Height||62mm wall fixed. Ceiling fixed n/a.|
|No of Brackets||1 every 60cm|
|No of Gliders||10 per metre|
Leave a Review
Made to Measure items 4/5 Business Days. Tapes, hooks and accessories Next Day Delivery