60mm Silent Gliss Wave gliders available per metre are joined together by a string and can be used to adapt the following Silent Gliss pole and track systems
Metropole 6130, 6120, 6140, 6160, 6150 and 6100
Tracks 6840, 3840, 6243 and the Electrc 5100, 5600 an
Also required 6064 end stops to secure the string at each end
Wave gives a similar effect to Eyelet curtains and is a modern alternative to to traditional pinch pleat , pencil pleat or goblet style headings. Wave™ offers a more contemporary curtain design and is economical on fabric; specially suited to bifold doors, sliding doors and large expanses of glass
What makes Wave™ so unique?
- When completely closed or part open, the curtains offer a smooth continuous wave effect.
- The Wave™ glider cord is not visible when the curtain is fully closed.
- The simple yet stylish design of the Wave™ heading means curtains are easy to make up with our special cordless 70mm Wave tape. Sewn along the top of the curtain, the pockets are in exactly the right position for our track system.
- Depending on the fullness selected Wave™ can be very economical on fabric.
- When taken down the curtain is flat for cleaning.
Additional Extras (sold separately)
2255 Adjustable Brake - Creates tension and stops the curtain springing back
6366 Draw Rod Carrier - Required if a draw rod is to be used
Easy Wave™ Make Up Tip
Count Gliders on pole x 1.6 for flat width of curtain. E.g. 10 gliders x 1.6 = 1.6 m flat curtain width. Place first hook 80mm in from end of curtain. Place last hook 80mm in from end of curtain. Space the rest of the hooks 160mm between.
**MADE TO MEASURE (see Terms and Conditions)
Leave a Review
Made to Measure items 4/5 Business Days. Tapes, hooks and accessories Next Day Delivery